MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

Does not look like the lenses are fully continuous across the...

1. 9,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 909
    Does not look like the lenses are fully continuous across the entire length and depth? I can't find any further info but these looked like old mapped possible mined or partially mined sections. One section of the reports states that the "halo mineralisation around the mined high grade lodes". Is what you have estimated being more of a pre mining estimate which was also estimated at 11 Mt in the report? Not clear but the mine has been on and off for 100 years or so there would be significant depletion of the known best bits.

Further clue is that the company may intend to focus on this lower grade halo mineralisation as on open pit start up. Decent grades so provided the recovery within the lower grade halo is not a problem it looks very interesting. If the full historical estimate was confirmed in time as well as some new discoveries it would rank as one of the best on the asx including one of the biggest silver stocks imo.

Something maybe of interest one deeper section is listed as Ni-Co-Cu ore which may be talked about in future given current high cobalt prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.