ZIP 0.00% $1.41 zip co limited..

Ann: Zip A$400m Snr CNote offering to accelerate global expansion, page-416

1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    I find it amazing with the benefit of hindsight the number of experts and down rampers on this forum , seems to me that the only way zip can raise money is with a fairly reasonable share price but for whatever reason the shorters have actively engaged in a collusive manner where 10 to 20 million shares have been traded everyday for the last 6 months so a capital raise is basically out of the question.
    I find it amazing this has happened so quickly without one question or one investigation from the ASX.
    If ever the financial status quo was to be upset it is by these buy now pay later companies but it looks like the banks and PayPal and similar institutions will win the day because you can't lend money out if you can't raise it.
    If zip continues with its current trajectory then it's all going to be over in 6 months and buy now pay later will be dead in this country and the status quo will remain with their obscene profits at the consumers expense which will continue to expand and their multi-million-dollar corporate payments will also continue to expand.
    So much appears to change but in reality it stays the same

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.588B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.41 $1.36 $9.712M 7.004M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 56972 $1.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.41 138239 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.