ZIP 1.63% $1.88 zip co limited..

Ann: Zip Appoints New Chair, page-17

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    I agree. Misogynistic investors make me sick. The recruitment drive to fill Board Seats and CEO positions with strong-talented female leadership is critical to the future success of the ASX 200. I happen to know several female CEOs who run companies in the ASX300 and word is there is not enough supply to meet demand.

I think our new chair Ms Diane Smith-Gander AO is perfect and ideal for ZipCo:
    1. AO = Member of the Order. This holds massive weight. There is a quota of 140 per annum.
    2. The finance industry is filled with male misogyny. Zip has an opportunity to lead the change of this horrific culture. From what I know about Larry and Pete, they will be 100% promoting this from the inside.
    3. All her experience with AGL, HBF, Safe Work Aust, doesn't mean she is going to be boring. It means she's worked in the toughest places to improve them. That means she'll be able to do amazing stuff for Zip that she probably wasn't able to achieve in previous organisations.

This is a big tweak and a very smart decision because it will Zip to overcome the two biggest barriers to innovation: Behaviour; Attitudes. The are the two biggest things that get in the way of innovation - yes it's the individual human behaviour that kills innovation. I believe Ms Diane Smith-Gander will steer Zip and the industry to a much brighter future that its employees and investors can depend on.

Last edited by freshtesh: 03/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.88
Change
0.030(1.63%)
Mkt cap ! $2.373B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.91 $1.95 $1.87 $25.30M 13.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.88 68338 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.