ZIP 1.59% $1.24 zip co limited..

"Zip may be growing TTV but it's also growing losses and will...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    "Zip may be growing TTV but it's also growing losses and will never ever make a profit."

I can see the bubble forming in bnpl and sadly, I hold dou, which probably has Humm wishing they'd never backed that startup "ethical bnpl" dou.
    One indicator of a bubble is criminal activity from multiple new sources before it's reined in by government regulation. So yeah, the bubble is becoming apparent.

What I also see is that Z1p has an enormous growing user base which provides mounds of data. It's all about the data and how the data is used. Look, here's 3 uses of data from lowest earning to highest earning:

a) The easiest course to take with data is to sell it straight up but that's like a rental car company selling all its cars to another car rental company. It's short-sighted to just sell it.

b) Take the data and then value add to it- crunch the data and discover for example that a customer buys high end audio equipment. Then sell their probable future purchases data for more than straight data.

c) Crunch the data for targeted personalized adverts/deals. Companies pay Z1p to personally target users.

I can see far more potential here than straight up bnpl.

# Whichever bnpl signs up the most users and considers how to deploy that information, well, they may actually end up being a new tech giant .

Do you remember Minority Report where billboards and certain locations in stores triggered personalized adverts? Well, the future ain't about billboards- it's all about mobile phones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.24
Change
-0.020(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $1.428B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.28 $1.24 $8.784M 6.960M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 69226 $1.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.24 4975 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.24
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.26 $1.28 $1.24 1696328
Last updated 15.59pm 28/05/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.