ZIP 11.2% $1.79 zip co limited..

Ann: Zip Delivers, Rebrand Complete, page-249

1. 14,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    the recent decline over the last day back to 6.74 is a healthy sign for experienced traders in my view to take a position on a very undervalued share, however the factors that change markets are more common and more frequent, this could be a result of high volume computer programs only taking a position on absolute positive results for the many that subscribe to such programs that pop up more and more every day with a promise of much money to be made for little investment.

These sort of programs effecting markets combined with in general the short market, is in an ironical manner making markets more predictable. once you have set a low for a number of holdings all you have to do is wait. Not good for the short traders though. No love lost there i guess.

But it also means more frequent lower highs, and that's kept Z1P in the low area now for some time. APT was an original first, and like the saying goes first in first served. But it is extremely obvious that Z!P from it's announcements has continued to make good with breaking into global markets and making very good profit, it's only getting bigger.

Not everybody has over a hundred dollars to buy one share, but plenty have the money to buy into probably the second most popular and second largest BNPL company at a gap between the 2 companies of over a 100 dollars a share with Z1P growing exponentially going by the numbers.

what a great second place bet in my opinion, but my opinion only, it just seems common sense, and tis the season and coming out of lock downs people will spend for Christmas. And some are saying below 4 dollars and i thought i was a Eboniza Scrouge,,now that is tough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.79
Change
0.180(11.2%)
Mkt cap ! $2.011B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.82 $1.63 $76.45M 43.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 700 $1.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.79 29305 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.