ZIP 2.36% $2.17 zip co limited..

Ann: Zip goes next level with Kmart, page-69

1. 1,738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 879
    Did you click the link? Both fund managers say Zip's a sell, whereas with Afterpay one says Buy and one says Hold.

https://www.livewiremarkets.com/wires/buy-hold-sell-4-buy-now-pay-later-stocks

For Zip specifically:

Ben Clark: Okay. Then we've got Zip (ASX:Z1P), which is the ... Morphed into the number two player in Australia but it's actually the one having the run at the moment. Is that a buy, hold or sell?

David Allingham: Look, I've got that as a sell too today. I think, credit to management, they've done a great job. They are the number two player in the market. They've announced Kmart yesterday. They're really gaining some traction. That's going to keep Afterpay's pricing honest, I think with the retailers. But look it's cashflow break-even at the moment, that's the best they've done. I think to justify $1.5 billion market cap, it's going to have to make a lot of profit. I just don't see the scalability in that business model, just in a domestic market.

Ben Clark: Yeah, yeah. What's your view on Zip Oscar?

Oscar Oberg: Yeah we're a sell as well. Look management's done a great job, as Dave said, but valuation's too high for us so it's a sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.17
Change
0.050(2.36%)
Mkt cap ! $2.816B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.06 $2.20 $2.05 $31.25M 14.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 262480 $2.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.17 133281 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.