ZIP 2.36% $2.17 zip co limited..

Just a word of caution, the Z1P threads have lately become...

1. 1,738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 879
    Just a word of caution, the Z1P threads have lately become cheerleader threads with very little actual analysis. This is similar to the WZR and SPT threads I have observed. The thing that posters kept repeating on all those stocks is "market cap of this is XYZ, whereas ABC is 10x bigger, still so small!" If the business XYZ and ABC are the same, then fine. But Z1P and APT are not the same. The former is not expanding overseas (outside of NZ), the latter is going into much bigger markets. Zip also needs to raise a lot more capital to generate the same TTV volume. And as David Allingham says in that livewire article: "These businesses are scale businesses. You need very large TTV to be able to generate economic returns."

If someone is actually buying Zip based on fundamental analysis not hype, I'd hope they've modelled out (even just roughly) what TTV they expect Zip to generate over the next few years, and how much more capital that would require. I've done the same with my stock, has helped with conviction in the dips.

smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.17
Change
0.050(2.36%)
Mkt cap ! $2.816B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.06 $2.20 $2.05 $31.25M 14.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 262480 $2.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.17 133281 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.