ZIP 1.45% $1.70 zip co limited..

Ann: Zip goes next level with Kmart, page-99

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Apologies, I was actually editing it, but got distracted and it went over the 3 minutes! Your summary was pretty much correct, and no I wasn't saying 'buy FXL' [although yes, it is unbelievably cheap, valuation wise, and offers a much superior product to Z1P], I was saying more along the lines of good luck with Z1P's product being taken up much in NZ given the realities!
    Here is take 2:

By the way, I noticed James Pascoe Group companies (including Farmers) only offer oxipay as their BNPL option (and advertise it under the price on their website)... PB Tech and James Pascoe likely have $3b in revenue (hard to tell exactly as both PB Tech and James Pascoe are private companies) and ofter oxipay exclusively online and in store - far different to this kmart hype announcement (where Z1P were actually 2nd place to APT AND only offered online!)... Nn wonder the share price has gone down since.

Perhaps more worryingly, Z1P have claimed their big expansion plan is to venture into NZ... good luck when you've got alot of big retailers already aligned with APT or FXL (or even Latitude Financials BNPL option - Genoapay - for example, harvey norman offers this)... in fact, I hardly see Z1P offered anywhere in NZ, and increasingly it seems the only thing Z1P can do, is be 2nd place behind another BNPL provider... with Z1P's valuation at stupid levels, it can't afford to be 2nd place! Either the valuation comes waay down, or Z1P pull a rabbit out of the hat.

Once again, good luck to the holders!
    Last edited by investor_jackson: 05/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.