ZIP 2.34% $1.46 zip co limited..

lol I shouldn’t even respond but the guy has issues. Also he...

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    lol I shouldn’t even respond but the guy has issues. Also he makes posts on Z1P saying oh yeah these are great buying now but I’m not adding to my positions. He contradicts himself continually. He’s just throwing in comments like that so when Z1P does fire up he can cover himself and say “oh
    but I did say it was a value buy at these levels”. Can see right through this guy. So what is it Stefan? Are Z1P good or are they sh*t? Is the margin compression causing Z1P to be useless? Or is it now a value buy because we have Harvey Norman?

no comment from Stefan in relation to afterpay putting on the equivalent of Z1Ps market cap in one trading day. Add the prior days trading to yesterday’s rise and they put on well over Z1Ps entire cap. Is Z1P really that far behind? Do they deserve to be that far behind the market leader in afterpay? I don’t believe so.

as for the Harvey Norman announcement..it’s a great announcement. They must be going to utilise Z1P money along with zip pay. It has taken Harvey Norman this long to move away from their prior interest free arrangement and they have chosen Z1P over afterpay. You can’t really falter the progress of late. The biggest issue was the westpac sale as I have mentioned in prior posts. Has opened up liquidity and allowed certain funds to control the price of Z1P but this won’t last. Keep the good announcements coming and we won’t stay down forever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
-0.035(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.54 $1.45 $19.96M 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104211 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.