ZIP 1.10% $1.38 zip co limited..

This is a VERY good start.The implementation into Edge means...

1. 688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    This is a VERY good start.

The implementation into Edge means that Zip will be embedded into 1.3 Billion computers - whether or not that user uses Edge. From a programming perspective, this could (and hopefully will be) implemented further into Windows for easy subscriptions like Office, Xbox Gamepass and others. It could be unbelievably huge.

Although there are 'only' about 158 million Edge users today based on web statistics, this number has been growing significantly and quickly. One site I read stated it went from about 3.5% to 8.03% usage in 18 months, and its envisioned to continue to climb now that its actually a 'pretty decent' browser.

I personally use Chrome for the most part, but I've been told to give Edge another go as its significantly better than it used to be and shouldn't be easily discarded like it was.

Having said that, I think Zip should now sign Google and get the same thing happening for Chrome eek.png
    Then.. good luck shorters.

Oh, and if 'only' 10% of those Edge users signed up to Zip, we'd have another 16M users wink.png

P.S. Just looked at the SP and course of sales, and its very clear we're still being attacked hard by shorters. This needs to be addressed, otherwise SP is going nowhere.
    Last edited by mhickin: 30/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.38
Change
0.015(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.571B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.37 $1.42 $1.36 $3.885M 2.792M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 99388 $1.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.38 14862 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.