ZIP 2.37% $1.65 zip co limited..

I was really surprised to read that they are integrating with...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I was really surprised to read that they are integrating with edge. Has there been any more info about how exactly they will "integrate z1p technologies into shopping experiences"? Adding it to a store checkout is one thing, integrating with one of the big 3 browsers is crazy.

I would be assuming it's going to be an option in the checkout for the MS store? I mean, that alone will be amazing, but i was looking at how it might further integrate. There's a shopping tab in Bing but it's just like the Google shopping tab and it always jumps you to external sites by the time you get to buy.

If they somehow integrate your z1p account into your edge profile, to quickly be able to pay that would be great. Maybe they will add something for any checkout you are doing and suggest using your z1p account to pay for the transaction. If nothing else, the exposure is going to be huge if they so much as show the z1p pay icon or logo anywhere that you don't have to dig for it.

Microsoft store now.... if this goes well, it's only fitting that it ends up on xbox live next...

Edge seems to be hovering around 10% market share on desktop depending on where you look, some show it a little higher for September 2021
    Edge has around 24% of the console browser market share as of September 2021

These numbers are not to be viewed as 100% accurate, no one really knows those numbers these are just a rough guide i took from a few sites and loosely averaged it down. Also this is just a start for the US market and the above numbers are global. If it all goes well (which of course it will) I can see them adding it to xbox live store as well.

Don't forget edge runs on the XBOX as well!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.65
Change
-0.040(2.37%)
Mkt cap ! $1.858B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.66 $1.60 $24.14M 14.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 144386 $1.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.65 170543 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.