Anyone done some research on the amount of revenue SDA generate...

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5566
    Anyone done some research on the amount of revenue SDA generate currently through there Sat Service... I would expect they would charge heavily for services to mine sites and the like... Don't know how many remote clients they have in OZ for example But I would expect at least 100,000 remote workers out there in the wilderness at mine sites and rural farms etc...

If the price using the ZIPT app drops the price of the SAT service use considerably (and I expect it would) then a using a sat phone becomes a lot more affordable to a lot more people. Much bigger market than SDA currently has and they would be able to out perform there competitors in the same space... I'm not an expert on SAT phones but I would expect that bandwidth availability on Sat services would be the real limiting factor... IF you could squeeze 4 times as many callers into the same narrow bandwidth pipeline set aside for SDA customers that would give you massive cost advantage over competitors in terms of profitability.

Also no mention of potential revenue at this stage and what licensing model they intend to use... perhaps this will come at HOA stage instead of MOU which is where we are currently at. From memory making an app "White label" is not particularly difficult assuming the ZIPT app code architecture is well structured ...been involved in a few projects which have required this. Remove branding and add some tables/fields for vendor etc , however, billing and integration into the Suite of SDA software may be more involved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 13457151 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12197609 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.