ZIP 1.45% $1.70 zip co limited..

Ann: Zip Strikes Strategic Agreement with Amazon Australia, page-30

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    very smart... on the exact same day over 20 million (free) shares have just been issued and now able to be sold down (as part of another acquisition), Z1P has come out and said they have entered an agreement with amazon (I'm not sure how successful Amazon has been in Australia - note this agreement is only with Australia NOT world wide)... the agreement means virtually nothing other than Z1P now available as a way of purchase, which is nice, but nothing exclusive or elusive about it and Afterpay and humm will probably soon follow suit (oh, and Z1P have essentially had to bribe them by issuing warrants - maybe Z1P's product offering in itself is not good enough to get new agreements? very worrying if so!).

So this 'price sensitive' announcement would be a bit like me saying I went to work today - and marking that as a big game changing achievement, where as it is more of an expectation that I would go to work, just like it is an expectation Z1P continue to sign up more merchants - what is more concerning is they're now having to 'bribe' them to do so (which would be like me paying my employer to work for them lol)

A clever distraction that might just be enough to encourage Mr Market to put the pink glasses back on... the interesting times continue.
    Last edited by investor_jackson: 07/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.025(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.75 $1.77 $1.68 $16.19M 9.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5300 $1.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 86880 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.