ZIP 1.45% $1.36 zip co limited..

My reply got moderated due to offensive images—wow, the bears...

1. 960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    My reply got moderated due to offensive images—wow, the bears must be frustrated! Anyway, in case anyone missed it, here is a copy but with the images replaced by words, I'll just leave it to your imagination to conjure up the least offensive image possible, something as innocuous as 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar
    ----------

Oh <dear> my 'secret' strategy of bear baiting is out! Pay no attention to that AI behind the curtain!"

< "A image of charming robot opening the curtains to
    reveal a magical city reminiscent of
    the Emerald City from "The Wizard of Oz,"
    complete with a yellow cobblestone path and a
    distant figure in a flowing dress,
    creating a whimsical and enchanting scene." >
    -----------

Wondering about the intent behind the yellow brick road Wizard of OZ image? Was it meant to symbolize the hundred or so of endless and boring hundreds of daily posts that aim to dominate the HC ZIP forum, creating an atmosphere of negativity and gloom when, in reality, ZIP is on an upward trajectory after years of setbacks?

ZIP From startup adventurism to a more disciplined, ASX-listed firm this is Cythia's goal, Larry as president only focus should strictly be on carving out market share from the US's $1.1 trillion credit card sector. Failing at this and ZIP is a 0.50 Australia/NZ local player, grab just a few more % of USA CC market and ZIP is $5. $1.27 ZIP is overpriced if it an Australian/NZ company and undervalued if it just a small player in the USA consumer credit market.

Bears close your eyes now if you are offended by caterpillar imagery.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6192/6192028-d4486a2c3ce448bbfddecd83d4c77806.jpg

Last edited by FreeFromStyle: 23/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
-0.020(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.532B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.38 $1.39 $1.34 $24.60M 18.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45993 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.37 386131 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.