DOU 0.00% 0.3¢ douugh limited

I think this is going to be huge. I've been poking around the...

1. 314 Posts.
    I think this is going to be huge. I've been poking around the platform and the ambassador platform is pretty slick. You get ads (and it appears to only be in the ambassador platform) but people will deal with it to talk to the stars. Basically, you get everything you get with whatsapp for free, and if you take an add once and a while, you can talk to these guys. I also am willing to bet that these guys get a cut of that ad revenue, so further incentive to push it. Time will tell...

The hidden story here is SDA, I think that they are underplaying it as people got really excited, and then pissed off when the deal didn't immediately come through 12+ months ago. We might not see revenue for another month or two, but when it is, it is going to be bigger than most think. We will likely see a few months to a year where Speedcast works in converting the speedtalk platform over, but it rakes in ~15m/year in revenue. SDA controls the network so they can lock out all other voice services. You have thousands of customers that have no other way of calling without generating revenue for zipt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $10.10K 3.496M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2009900 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6197789 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.