DOU 0.00% 0.3¢ douugh limited

Ann: Zipt Video Calls Demonstrate Exceptional Results, page-53

1. 1,047 Posts.
    One of the best announcements by ZIP Management thus far IMO to confirm such video call outperformances of leading players in the space. WhatsApp touted as struggling in this area (as per article previously posted). Zipt kicking butt in such metrics.

This announcement solidifies even further my assessment and confidence in the Zipt product potential in the lucrative market place.

People on HC are still doubting?? Amazing. Each their own.

ZIP Management would not be releasing such information of comparative performances to mislead the investing public. So I rather trust ZIP testing, than any claims by individual HC posters.

With such fantastic performance data, especially that of video, SpeedCast would be buoyed re: the feature and performances on various G environments. Just tailored for SpeedCast's new, major deal. IMO, once no major bugs remaining is confirmed post iOS, SpeedCast will not take long to be officially announced. Up goes another spike.

Full marketing rolled out = much more downloads; such performances announced today will secure more retention numbers; monetisation had surprised, and will more than likely surprise further as additional features have not all been added ... more spike.

This comparative video performance, IMO, should warrant a decent upgrade in valuations as to SP. Those who managed to enter and top up below $1, which seems to have been the base, recently, will have done well, as base, over time, will most likely form around the $1.10 - save sig. macro factors (which do impact or suppress SP's).

DYOR. But I have ticked off further my confidence in Zip comparative advantages has been well based.

Edit: Some negative posters on HC should remember that the global population is very mobile. As people move between various G environments, ZIP still gives best comparative performances and excellent pricing.
    Last edited by InvestorNotTrader: 03/09/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $10.10K 3.496M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2009900 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6197789 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.