DOU 0.00% 0.3¢ douugh limited

It may well be the case that I'm too forgiving but I don't blame...

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    It may well be the case that I'm too forgiving but I don't blame management for the share price. It's a speculative start up that retail holders bought into and sold in equal measure. So that's on us. There was some BS from the company about website hits and the app development appeared fairly poorly executed (I'm not a developer so maybe I'm being harsh.. Or maybe not). But for the most part the share price in the short term for a start up is a poor metric in my opinion. Same with revenue until they get a new idea up.

My point is that they appear to be trying to take a tech and apply it in new innovative ways and they're not standing still waiting for the world to discover zipt 2.0 (like most micro caps I can think of). I think that's a good quality and to the extent they don't come back and ask for more capital from me I'm all about it. That zipt isn't making millions? Hopefully they'll circle back and as an option holder too (sorry @dragon_solstice - my last post want aimed at you) I'm disappointed with that outcome but that's life in the speculative arena.

My advice is that if you don't buy into the story and have faith in management you should sell. Simple as that. It's unfortunate that we haven't discussed the announcement on a technical level and I'm interested in your thoughts but for mine I thought it was alright with more detail to follow. If they can hit scale in the hotel space over there then there should be enough revenue to support the company going forwards and I'm interested in tbs details.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $10.10K 3.496M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2009900 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6197789 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.