TLX 1.54% $20.44 telix pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: ZIRCON Phase 3 Renal Cancer Imaging Study - Progress Update, page-7

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    The private and government investment into the new Monash University cyclotron stays in my mind. From memory Telix is investing 5mil into the project over a number of years. The broadcast I believe was part of the upcoming election campaign. The Australian minister for health Greg Hunt was present among others including representatives from Telix. The current prime minister spoke first and mentioned Telix I nearly fell of my chair. Greg Hunt then spoke and mentioned a cure for kidney cancer.

I would understand this to mean that the zircon trials are going extremely well both imaging and theranostics. Otherwise I have no clue as to why he would mention this at this press conference.

From what I recall from an interview with an apex member of the board that this study was a reason to get out of bed in the morning.

The excitement in Greg Hunts voice on mentioning this to myself a layman watching on tv means little. However a person of knowledge and a lifetime of experience to be excited leads me to believe this is an area that has great potential in changing the guidelines for kidney treatment. A change in guidelines and a better result for patients.

89zirconium baked by Telix
    Telix "See it, Treat it"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.