ZLD 7.50% 74.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Ann: ZLD Completes Enrolment for Diabetic Nerve Pain Drug Trial, page-22

1. 2,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    They made their 1st deal on this last November and consequently screwed it up.
    I'd thought back then if that behaviour might have a knock-on effect to future deals - looks like it did as there's been nothing since for Zyradi / EDCDM.

From memory, it (the contract) was something like getting a downpayment followed by the remainder to be paid during the following calendar year.
    Something got de-railed and they wanted the rest of it to be paid early.
    Did they threaten court as well ?

They even used the full contract figure (though not fully paid) to trigger around 350m milestone shares be paid to management in the Illera/Zelda merger which probably included themselves.

I'd imagine word spreads pretty quickly in the industry so they didn't do themselves any favours in both the handling of the payments and in triggering the huge amount of shares.
    Plus they wouldn't give access to the tech until the full amount was paid up which is not the show of good faith one should display especially with a new tech.
    No doubt they'd also have had certain protections in place for their 1st licencing deal.

No need to treat clients with the same distain as they do with shareholders eh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
-0.060(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $8.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 74.0¢ 67.0¢ $5.149K 7.292K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 264 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.0¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.