ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 608
    A bit further to my last post above as well as @gregwallis saying "It is not hard to believe that 9 million doses have been sold, but have they been giving them away? Where do they show up as income? Surely they would make $1 per dose? If not, why not." I did a quick search to try to find the cost of HOPE1 - this is a result courtesy of our very own 7News about a year ago.
    Due acknowledgement to them :-

https://7news.com.au/news/public-health/can-medicinal-cannabis-be-used-to-help-children-with-autism-in-australia-c-5917389

It indicates that it costs a particular mum around $500AUD per 30ml bottle of HOPE1 - per month, no rebate at the time.
    So that would be a direct sale as prescribed by the looks of it.

ZLD only mention Pennsylvania for confirmed sales/dispensing of over 9 million 'doses' by their licensee.
    So one question there is ..how much quantity is in a 'dose' and what's the cost of it ?

They were showing steady revenue of, say, $380k average per Quarter for the last FY - but a massive drop for the past 2 quarters all of a sudden..down to $75k followed by $45k....

Now suddenly there's a huge investment coming in for HOPE1 trials.

Dyor but it makes me wonder if something happened to stop/inhibit licencing and sales of Hope1&2.

Finally from me, this funding is for the trials, which appear to have a 3-yr expectancy.

They still need cash for normal operating concerns, therefore there's still a chance of a CR imo.

Last edited by Aussie Eagle: 15/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.169M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 394 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 466 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.