EHH 0.00% 14.0¢ eagle health holdings limited

I have just joined the "Eagle" investor team. - reason being...

1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    I have just joined the "Eagle" investor team. - reason being cashflow positive, dishing out dividends & has a solid business in a growing region. From my research, this business is trading very cheap on a P/E level with it's existing business. Cream on top and reason for a substantial re-rate is the interest that the Zoono deal yesterday will generate. I estimate a re-rate to 30c-35c. Only one last approval required on the Zoono deal which is being fast-tracked according to yesterdays announcement. Eagle is receiving accelerated co-operation from the local government to expand its pharmaceutical facilities and registrations to facilitate the packaging and distribution of Zoono products. Chinese authorities are placing top priority on assisting companies with products and services associated with combating and controlling the spread of the Coronavirus. On this basis and from the most recent dialogue with the local authorities, Eagle expects the appropriate licenses to be granted to the Xiamen facility on completion of inspection in the coming days. If my research is right, Eagle has the supply agreements and channels in place to get the Zoono formulations into the hands of the Chinese customers. Eagle has collectively more than 300 Zhang Lao San exclusive product stores and franchised stores throughout China, with a further 271 distribution partners placing Eagle’s branded products into more than 30,000 outlets across the country. This deal should put the "Eagle" brand in the hands of millions & millions and assit with gaining market penetration and trust of other "Eagle" products. And a sweetner will be - Once the ZNO run slows - profits will be transfered into other stocks and given our connection with Zoono, I am sure we will see the money flow and a surge of interest in the coming days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EHH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.