BCC 0.00% 15.0¢ beam communications holdings limited

I find it hard to believe the Chair's opinion that operations...

1. 729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I find it hard to believe the Chair's opinion that operations will be unaffected during the time of sorting this out. But sort it out they must and each going their own way is the outcome needed. My preferred outcome is for Roadpost to own it. Our management's skills are more in B 2 B tech communications development than distribution. Monetising the annuity income as a one off payment to Beam will be fine to me, assuming a fair valuation.

The differences in desired direction of the jv are apparently significant, plus, Beam claims Roadpost are not acting per their agreement.
    They sound pretty deep seated issues, and i therefore believe the Chair to be naive to think all will be rosy during this period when the Board itself believe that hasn't happened before this dispute!! Roadpost operationally control the jv and will continue to maximise the benefit of the jv to Roadpost to the limit they can get away with, as they have done to date.
    The Board was naive and out maneuvered to enter into such an agreement in the first place, so I dont have great confidence they will do better in unwinding it, but you'd hope their scar tissue will be such that they don't want it scratched again..

I read the announcement as being to sort out the issues of disagreement on how the jv is functioning, not resolve ownership, rather that ownership change may be catalysed by the arbitration outcome.
    Their continued position as Directors will hinge on a decent outcome for Beam. No doubt they will sell the outcome to shareholders as being fantastic, but I'd like to see an independent expert assessment of the outcome in the hands of shareholders before votes on Director nomination voting occurs..
    The jv agreement has always seemed so one sided to this simple observer and the current 2 Beam Directors on the jv Board, Michael and Simon are responsible. Michael has great value in his industry contacts and knowledge regardless of this mistake. Simon,has been a great enthusiast but that ain't enough to be a Director let alone Chair, so he'd better get a decent outcome to get my support.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3900 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.