BCC 0.00% 16.0¢ beam communications holdings limited

I've been banging this drum the longest and loudest I think....

1. 4,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    I've been banging this drum the longest and loudest I think.
    Hard to say I'm happy with this scenario, but it was entirely predictable.
    Roadpost screwed Beam s/holders whole time, for being nothing more than a glorified master distributor in N. America.
    That's our CEO and Directors fault for signing up to a horrible JV.
    The key will be what has Roadpost done through its acts, conductand omissions. One can only speculate.
    But at least there might be a decent outcome at the end of it.
    We own the IP, we control the manufacturing of the units. This gives us the upper hand you would expect.
    They have the larger share of royalties for the big market, but have potentially been stuffing the JV with extra costs as well.
    If we buy Roadpost out of their share, vendor financing must be an option for some of the payment?
    Or we pay them an ongoing, but decreasing, royalty stream over 5 yrs to keep upfront payment and equity dilution low.
    Strategically for Roadpost, they should be looking to sort this out promptly and fairly.
    Roadpost can go back to being the sole distributor for NA on commercial terms and still make money out of this.
    This allows them to keep leveraging the knowledge and networks they have built up.
    They lost the Garmin account, if they lose Zoleo / Beam as well, good luck getting a third relationship on decent terms!!
    Last edited by jaluma: 21/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23000 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 11759 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.