BCC 14.3% 16.0¢ beam communications holdings limited

I think I do alright understanding nuances of the Beam's...

1. 1,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    I think I do alright understanding nuances of the Beam's business, but thanks for the compliment anyways, all of my above points are all still valid.

Regardless if the Chairman is a lawyer or not - this last announcement is a problem that BCC didn't originally have and now Mr Market is uncertain about BCC and its newly-found cashflow positive journey, all of a sudden there is now more complexity and uncertainty, Market hates uncertainty. It is also a problem that now BCC has additional legal expenditure that they didn't had to have nor had it in the forecast. It is also a new problem that BCC now has to allocate and consume executive labor to administer the arbitration process.

BCC's BOD have not been delivering for the past 4 years (at least as far as SP goes) so I do not see why some holders are continuing on defending the very people that have been responsible for continued loss of their money. Am I the only mad person in here that wants to see a ROI here? It is as if I am talking to BCC-sponsored AI chatbot that defends every announcement as a positive development.

And I understand that there may be positives that will come out of this (I sincerele want BCC to exit JV under favourable payout as much as everyone else) but up until then (when arbitration is resolved) this is just an additional volatility/risk consideration that the holders have to manage, nothing bullish about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.020(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $13.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 16.0¢ 14.5¢ $32.12K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22000 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 11759 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.