BCC 0.00% 16.0¢ beam communications holdings limited

Ann: ZOLEO Inc. Joint Venture Ownership, page-53

1. 1,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    Well, that SP is now gone back to its LT trading channel and re-confirmed the LT downtrend - shame. If it wasn't for the dispute/arbitration the ST/MT indicators were hinting at 'up trend / recovery' supported by the positive year end results.

BCC are currently looking at 12% SP impact since the announcement and I do not think that the market is done with it yet, fortunately the selldown over the past week was on fairly low volume, perhaps in the MT (6-12 weeks) BCC will get re-established in that recovery trend again with a bit of luck from some positive news.

@dbd25 you got any thoughts on where BCC is sailing atm?

"I think it's important that you separate your capital loss based on your average compared to the company performance. The company made a $2m profit last year and basically had it's best ever year. It is not a loss making business! While the SP hasn't been great, the operating performance is the best it's EVER been."

@Access2020 Agreed personal loss vs company loss are two separate matters. As far as I know all/most of retail investors are in the red (maybe apart from select few) it is clear that the only people that have materially benefited from the past 3-4 years of BCCs operations is the BOD of BCC (due to inflated remuneration packages, not linked/milestoned to company performance), and RP (due to the botched setup of the JV conditions).

Whilst I am celebratory of the first year of operations where BCC was/is able to cover the aforementioned paychecks of the Board - and maintained its profitability, the celebrations are bittersweet: the party has been spoiled by the arbitration process as well as the fact that BCC are going into another R&D CAPEX cycle to bring additional products into the market (which is a good thing for LT), meaning this NPAT and cashflow positive existence is short lived (especially with added expenses around arbitration and uncertainty of the shelflife of Zoleo going forward).

BCC holders are pissed off, and they/we have the full right to ask for questions. BOD is not delivering returns to the shareholders - that is their primary job under the Corporations Act, they represent us and serve our interests, their remuneration packages are not the primary interest of the shareholders.

MC is on stupid amount of money (considering the performance of BCC) so I really struggle to understand why are the holders expected to suffer capital losses year after year whilst his remuneration is rising, year after year?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23000 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 11759 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.