BCC 3.33% 14.5¢ beam communications holdings limited

Great post @padrinomessina, your hypotheses and speculations...

1. 1,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 470
    Great post @padrinomessina, your hypotheses and speculations make sense, however, as was said earlier the SHs have been conned a few times already, and at this end of town more money are rarely made and very often lost, so holders should be ready for anything.

Unfortunately, I have read way too many times the sentence "The Board are pleased to announce..." followed by the most logic-defying, shareholder-value destroying, nonsense across ASX micros over the past 10ish years. What we the retail SHs think will happen and what actually will happen is anyone's guess, I sit on a more pessimistic spectrum simply because BCC has never been able to provide any returns.

One thing is certain BCC is setting up a definitive end to this story - 'Grand Finale'/ 'Grand Reveal' is on its way, I just hope that all of us make some of our money back and be in the green/ few % off.

Contrary to @Access2020, I do not think that (for me) it is wise to throw 'good money after bad' as I don't trust that there will be a non-dilutionary debt deal, I think BCC will raise part of the needed funds at a heavy discount.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $12.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $3.967K 27.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80000 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 582 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.34am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.