BCC 0.00% 13.0¢ beam communications holdings limited

Ann: ZOLEO Officially Launches into UK and Europe, page-69

1. 2,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 614
    thanks mate that’s very helpful on the google play store tiers, I’m sure a few of us will check very now and then to see if we touch over 50k.

a small point is the apps will never correlate to devices activated or not because each of a device users family /friend contacts need the app to stay in touch. Michael has commented before on this network effect meaning the app will have a wider audience to monitise than the device itself (for in app adverts / service upgrades etc)

so on balance that’s positive as for 10,000 activated devices we might get 50,000 app downloads. Short term the reverse is true in that if we are 49k or under android app downloads actual devices could be a fair bit lower.

However despite the % split of users being roughly 45%/55% in the US my personal view is Android is for kids phones when the parents want to start then out cheaply, or budget users and apple is what majority of adults have who would be Zoleo users, so without any apple stats it’s not very meaningful

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.