ZNO 2.38% 4.1¢ zoono group limited

Hi @Wishiwasfishin I see you are new, welcome to Zoono threads....

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    Hi @Wishiwasfishin

I see you are new, welcome to Zoono threads. Animal health has been a bugbear for Zoono investors. We have been waiting soo long for results, but now things are just beginning to happen.

I purchased my first Zoono shares in November 2019 at about 37 cents on the back of the swine animal health. So I hope for you and me, that your timing is better than mine.

Zoono do not like to forecast anything as they say the industry is too lumpy for now. But yesterday in the AGM presentation on page 54 they made a forecast.

"Zoono Animal Health has forecast sales volume [based on the information above] of >300K Litres of Zoono product over the next 12 months. This represents 14% volume capacity of ZAH's existing client base, without accounting for new clients or markets."

So, at least they made a forecast, we on these threads have criticised Zoono many times for saying things like " massive potential" but no forecast. So I welcome more forecasts.

Also on page 47 there was one mention of China Animal Husbandry, but nothing else. In yesterdays audio cast, a question was asked about China Animal Husbandry.

Paul's reply was
    China Animal Husbandry have 80,000 employees and control all of the chemicals that go on farms in China. They intend to build a packaging plant in Tianjin where they will actually package our product specifically for the industry. So it's a big opportunity.

So he used words like, intend and big opportunity, which we have heard before. But I will hold him to those words, where others would not. And I understand where they are coming from.

He went on to say more about the relationship between NZ and China Husbandry. But I look forward to them posting the webcast on their website so everyone can hear it for themselves and not just from me.

I submitted many questions to the AGM yesterday about statements made in the past. And to my surprise they were all answered.

I only post stuff that I have heard copied or recorded. I don't do forecasts or finance figures it is out of my field, I am not an accountant. I recorded the audio cast as I always do but I get nervous posting stuff from it in case I tread on toes. I look forward to them posting it themselves, so everyone can hear it.

Anyway good luck with fishing and Zoono

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $8.976M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.1¢ $2.46K 60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4710 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 38137 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.