ZNO 2.38% 4.1¢ zoono group limited

Hi @Dui Yes he did mention Zoonex. No mention about the US. But...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    Hi @Dui

Yes he did mention Zoonex. No mention about the US. But 1 hour and 25 minutes into the presentation, Paul said this.

"Zoonex rolling out into buildings at the moment. Blue prints for machines finalised. Can now manufacture anywhere in the world. Partnering with large Property and Facilities Management companies which manage thousands of buildings. The system has been refined, perfected, it is tested tried and it's true. Big growth there I believe I'm not going to put numbers around it but it will be significant.

Also in question time a question was asked about Zoonex

And he said Zoonex rollout has commenced, then words to the effect we can't update every time we get one building . He said he would rather wait until he had a material update and that should be by the end of March.

Also Paul was asked about air quality in China

Paul's answer was, Waiting for Zoonex machine to arrive in China. Hopefully going to set up in a government building in Beijing. Trying to get government attention.

I know Zoono watches these threads. So Zoono could you please post the AGM audio on your website? I does have more good information than the 64 pages on the ASX

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $8.763M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.1¢ $2.501K 61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3710 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 68137 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.