ZNO 0.00% 3.0¢ zoono group limited

Ann: Zoono AGM Presentation, page-21

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140

I left this sh!tshow with my tail between my legs Q3 last year and don't see anything in the Christmas letter at all to make me change my opinion that this entire company is worth zilch. Zoono are still wasting their time trying to flog off basic sanitiser in a saturated market -> see UK Durham garbage. I find it hard to imagine anyone actually buying a sh!t ton which is what is needed if they spent 5 min doing their due diligence. The first question would be you have trialled your product previous with xxx (put a list of 100 majors that have been sometime reported as users) and your revenue is SFA, so 1) why arent they continuing using your product past the trial, or 2) if they are, why are you giving it away to them because your revenue numbers dont support even plateauing sales. I think they would be both fair questions and awkward ones for Zoono to answer.

The new CEO was there for 5 minutes after being a consultant beforehand. This further goes to show they are at 6s and 7s. Its not like he was employed sight unseen and things didnt work out. They knew who they were employing and then decided it didnt work. Thats totally embarrassing for both parties.

The 10% loan is pretty funny unless you are a shareholder. I would expect Paul will be keeping an eye on some stuff to be able to recoup that mill if things completely turn to junk. The shareholders just need to get ready to have their shares diluted to buggery sometime in 2023.

Good luck all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $1.944K 64.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 59680 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 21512 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.