ZNO 0.00% 3.0¢ zoono group limited

Ann: Zoono AGM Presentation, page-5

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Currently the market cap is atleast $12 mill over what I think they are worth. There tech is worthless in my opinion as no large chemical company appears interested enough to buy them out at exceptional cheap prices, if its actually something more than glorified hand santiser. It appears they have a boat with endless holes filling up and are running quickly out of silicon and bailing buckets. I dont see how there is anyway back - I hope there is for the guys that stuck around longer than me?

My question is assuming they keep losing cash who would be willing to stump up capital and what story would be sold to get them to stump it up? I think the animal health could've been the story, but I find it hard to imagine any capital allocator would trust the board with an injection of money as it appears the business plan is spin the chocolate wheel each month to determine what flavour to target. Any worthwhile tech development in the animal health sector or the mould removal in my opinion could take years to come to market depending on how far they have actually got with that rollercoaster. I think theyll be long dead before that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $1.944K 64.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 59680 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 21512 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.