ZNO 0.00% 3.0¢ zoono group limited

Hi Dui,Not too sure on Zoono's current position re markets...

1. 1,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503

Hi Dui,
    Not too sure on Zoono's current position re markets penetrated and who is still buying off the Company.

It seems the car game is a fare bit different to the biotech industry, when Covid came to town in March 2020 many of us believed in the Zoono story with its potential and invested.

What stands out in my mind was how the new CEO has "walked the plank" departing Zoono sometime this month and referred it as the "right sizing" meaning out of paid employment & into a consultant type role ?? then it was reported in the November newstalk:

"the Company are focusing on rebuilding sales and hope for positive results in the near future, there is no lack of effort going in, we have employed additional sales people etc and are working on several positive initiatives" "Sales will correct the SP"

Also that Paul’s recent OS trip went well however the Appendix 4C cashflow report for the September quarter tells a different story, dip in demand, sales/margin Vs overheads, this report has the share price in atail spin hence it’s at an all-time low as investors bail, this might answer the new CEO’s restructuring.

Paul H is now providing the business a NZ 1 Million dollar working capital line of credit with a 10% ROI interest charge attached, one can only hope with the UK agreement with Bunzl, Douglas Pharma, the French PLG Group and the growth of Animal Health & the Food packaging sectors cash receipts will improve.

I am like many of us that are carrying massive paper losses so it’s not worth taking the scraps on offer to get out plus l was advised back in August 2021 by PH himself to "Treat Zoono as a 2-3 Year hold"

So investors take out of it what you may all l know this is by far the worst performing stock in my portfolio.
    ST

Last edited by Showtime: 02/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $1.944K 64.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 59680 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 21512 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.