ZNO 4.00% 2.6¢ zoono group limited

Ann: Zoono Announces Full Year Results and Maiden Dividend, page-79

1. 1,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646
    I will dispute this with you once..but then am not getting into a back n forth here.

Simply put, I have gained 100%+ return on ZNO so far and I bought more than a few months ago.....not 1-2% that you are cherry picking. This is a single share amongst my investments. But I have not sold any yet...because the strategy, costs, approach, right place-right pandemic product, mgmt style and still unlimited months of profit ahead keep me here. I am looking for many multiples more to gain..and the proven results, B2B purchase trends, animal health etc all say there is much more.

I will leave when I see any company not following through in my portfolio...so far, ZNO is growing at multiples for me.....far more than I would gain if I chased a measly Qtrly 120% stock and chop n change stocks

Are there better return shares out there...yes, of course, no doubt. I have 1 that has returned 2500% so far (a certain milk company ), another that's 250% in FY20 alone, others much less. But I would not have got these multiples if I chopped every qtr chasing the next hot stock.

Now, I know, you know ZNO is a potential success, even if its at lower than BNPL or other hot shares.....your posts show intelligence and research...but you are also downramping a clear success story in development here. That's cool..do your thing for your profit, I don't grudge you that...

enough said...I am out..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.241M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $54 2.073K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 197118 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 82580 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.