ZNO 3.57% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

Ann: Zoono Company Update, page-47

1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    The argument about online sales isn't actually about sales. It's about marketing.

You can't have an online advertising campaign without an online store to sell your product. Think about it. How many times do you click on an ad on Google and get taken to a manufacturer that doesn't have an online store? Never. Similarly, how many times do you click an ad and get taken to a manufacturers Amazon page? Also never.

Not sure if anyone else noticed, but Zoono is now advertising on Google AdWords - and quite aggressively given I'm getting ads for non-Zoono related searches though I'll concede this may be because of my search history.

The other benefit of the online store is credibility. Commercial sales are easier if there's an online presence given every single decision maker Paul and his team will deal with will at least Google the company once.

Consider this a necessary outlay.

An anecdotal story: I care for a cancer patient outside of work hours. Said patient has been undergoing chemotherapy for over two years. What do you think I clean the house with?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.