ZNO 0.00% 2.8¢ zoono group limited

lol @Tarvold, of course as a distributor I would ask and push...

1. 827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    lol @Tarvold, of course as a distributor I would ask and push for most favourable terms for me, namely exclusivity, which would lock up my vassal holding over the land and allow me to do sales in the way that best suits me. What do you think I'm some kind of charity. But it doesn't mean it's most favourable to the company. The company essentially gives up its control of how the product is sold. To compensate the company for that, ordinarily they would negotiate large minimum orders. Works the same way as any wholesale subscription business. Take or pay model. Obviously, no small distributor would agree to large take or pay contract. But why would you give away exclusivity.

Economics101 - Distributor must push for exclusivity, Producer must push back or obtain compensation for such exclusivity. Zoono management failed in this regard and the opportunity cost of distributor not delivering or delivering only minimums will be huge, like several hundred mln in market cap over the life of the contract.

As to your question about email address, I sent it to whatever email address was on the website at the time. I could have been more proactive or the company could harvested its information inflow from various sources more effectively. What happened happened, I am just highlighting the issues with the announced deal, so people don't get misled again like they were with April sales update.

That analysis of $89mln in revenue is also plain misleading by stating it to be company's forecast. I wonder if Zoono would release a statement in that regard or let the market build expectations on hot air so someone can sell their shares again in February.

Last edited by Happ: 16/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $5.54K 197.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37037 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 337693 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.