ZNO 0.00% 2.6¢ zoono group limited

Amazing minimumtargets with Fine Hygienic. If ZNO can achieve...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Amazing minimumtargets with Fine Hygienic. If ZNO can achieve the minimum sales in year 1on that contract alone, the future is looking very bright. I also like thatthe product range and actual supply is gradually expanding globally. Hand sanitisers,surface sanitisers, wipes, masks and apparently nappies that address nappyrash. Potential nasal spray to come. Sure there will be more in time.

There is well over$30m in announced minimum sales targets over the coming 12 of distributorssigned up in the past 1-2 years (and that excludes any of the Chinesedistributors previously announced and Al Rabban - has Fine replaced AlRabban??? There's also a new ME distributor, IBV???). This figure is likely tobe materially higher given dozens of new distributors have been signed postApril 2020 but minimum sales targets were not announced (assume given each oneindividually was no longer material post the boom in sales in March/April).

Agree with thesentiment the exclusive Russian distribution agreement seems light in minimumtargets for such a large market. It doesn't mean sales cannot exceed theminimums, my main concern is the risk of distributor price gauging. Hoping ZNOhas learnt from prior experiences in other markets like China / HK tolimit this issue. I haven't done much research into the distributor butnot much is showing on initial searches.

Shame Mr Market isnot yet seeing the rapid growth and long term potential of ZNO and its tech. Itseems Mr Market forgets ZNO started from <$2m annual sales pre-covid so itwas only ever going to grow over time and capture market share. Covid simply provided a turbo jump startand now momentum is kicking in. The sales and profit figures will need to dothe talking in the short term it seems before Mr Market turns its sentimentaround.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.183M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $1.452K 56.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 355800 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 11718 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.