ZNO 4.00% 2.6¢ zoono group limited

I disagree. It shouldn't matter that the SP is temporarily down...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    I disagree. It shouldn't matter that the SP is temporarily down due to Mr Market's opinion about the long term viability of the company. Each investor forms their own opinion on the future (assume most investors think it is positive otherwise they would sell) and their holding period. If they think there are better opportunities in the short term they can trade and risk missing a material appreciation in the ZNO SP, whenever that may occur. Each to their own.

For what it is worth I agree with Tarvold on most posts, including the above re Happs distribution offer attempts. Anyone serious about becoming a distributor or consultant should at least provide some proven credentials and be clear on the plan / value-add they provide. It comes across as a random person that lives in Sydney, likes the Zoono product, speaks Russian, claims to have some Russian connections in some areas and is interested in becoming an exclusive distributor, or is willing to settle as a consultant. Oh and that person is also interested in manufacturing the product which is a trade secret...yeah, no thank you. Show the creds and the money and the value-add (even the ability/expertise to manufacture) before management waste any time on this cold call marketing attempt.

ZNO has since signed dozens of distributors across dozens of countries. It would be fair to give management the benefit of the doubt regarding this most recent agreement. The details provided on it were very high level. Not clear if the exclusivity applies to everything in that market, not sure if other distributors (with global presence) already have existing rights into that market (carve-outs), not clear on renewal options post the initial 3 year term, provided 4 years minimum sales targets (despite 3 year initial term)...

Also the announcement says the Fine Hygienic initial deposit was $1.5m which appears to be security against first year sales. It was silent on initial order value (unlike the Russian initial order with separate initial deposit provided). Fine Hygienic has already started rolling out the white label Zoono products and I understand this will be spread to many new markets early in the new year. I would suspect they would have or very shortly be ordering material volumes (based on minimum target for first year) to have sufficient stock to roll out across their network. Guess we'll see in the next 4C in Jan or the half yearly in Feb assuming there's no fourth and final profitable operating cash flow 4C.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.184M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $511 19.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 774762 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.29pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.