EXG 0.00% 3.5¢ excelsior gold limited

re: Ann: Zoroastrian Resource Increase and Up... Hello other...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: Ann: Zoroastrian Resource Increase and Up... Hello other EXG'ers,

I havnt posted much on this thread, even though a large part of my portofolio is in EXG; have been buying, like most here, from the ,04$ and all the way up to the 20$cents.

As i live in Europe, i dont have much oppertunities to get a closer look at EXG or their opperations. But on 20th of april the EXG management will be in Europe, giving presentations to (potential) shareholders.

Personally I think their timing will be good and they will have some more results to present by then. So i am expecting an update in 2weeks time orso as well. I will post a small report here on how that presentation went.

I am hoping to get some more clarity then on what MR.Chen really wants; because if you look at the other chinese takeovers of goldmines the last years in Aus, there was none/little profit to the shareholders (see fml f.e.). So what kind of deal or we expecting? a complete t/o or perhaps partial, a farm-in agreement, or just something completly different. What do you guys think? And IF it will be a complete T/O; what shareprice will be acceptable? (0,40$+?)

Happy trading,

Ghalix

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.