SRZ 14.3% 1.6¢ stellar resources limited

It was good to see Fietz on the front foot after the overeaction...

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    It was good to see Fietz on the front foot after the overeaction by some investors on 1 drill hole result. There are not many companies that drill into new terrain & keep hitting targets. What amazes me the most is the disregard of the ZS143 current drill update (current visuals appear to be of a higher nature - why would you sell?) I am not sure that investors understand that dilation zones in the Severn deposit create higher grade mineralisation lenses as has been stated before. This is one aspect of what they have been targeting & there is a good probability of multiple zones being found at varying levels. What excites me the most is the targeting of the possible higher grade or source to the South West of the main ore body at possibly 1000m (this is to be drilled in phase 2 - having been waiting patiently for this one!). There is already emerging evidence of tin under all the other deposits which have been mined for silver, lead, etc previously. There will be a lot of data flow for the next 6 months & I am pleasantly surprised that results were presented in a timely manner. Gary & the addition of two geo's / field assistant (with Renison experience) can fast track decision making for each stage of this project. It's also good to see that the NE is also progressing with exploration through the hired consultant (prudent approach as its in an infancy stage & we can look at FG1 to see if there are any similarities to our adjoining tenements).Although we have a fair amount of resources, I have always held the belief that we need more resources to sure up the project financial's (especially if we go mining at a higher cut off grade of 1.5% that has been intimated previously).

As for disgruntled investors or non investors making general wild statements, they have a choice to move on if they don't believe in these projects (after all this is still a small cap exploration company at this stage). I still don't understand their motive & these people could be moving on with a more positive approach in another area that benefits themselves. I am not sure that Rentails is the best project as opposed to our territory & I wish I had more time to do my own interpretation (we will know early next year with updated data from both companies). 50% of the project for MLX will req over 100 million capex (and that's if the JV partner agrees?). We require possibly 60 million capex for 100% ownership of our project. As for the market has spoken, this statement can interpreted in different ways. I had no issue investing in our neighbour last year when the share price was distressed at 7/8 cents. It could be an opportunity for investors to get in or consolidate SRZ holdings at these levels - depends whether you believe we are going to achieve good drill results or something can come from "left field". This is purely my opinion & I generally look at this with a patient "glass half full" approach.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.002(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $33.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $3.454K 220.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 636400 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 632350 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.