AZL 0.00% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

re: Ann: ZYL Strengthens South African Team F... Yet again...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,786 Posts.
    re: Ann: ZYL Strengthens South African Team F... Yet again today's close was games, games and more games. I'm not saying the selling today wasn't real, but here's what happened for those who didn't see it.

Approx 200K on the ask at 17 at 3.59pm

An extra 200K gets added a couple of minutes into the auction (after 4pm). There is no way in hell that sell would get taken out after a day like today... so why put it in unless you are trying to force sellers? A handful of extras thrown in at 17.5 for good measure as well? Gimme a break.

So then all of a sudden the whole 17 pulls. I didn't actually see whether they all pulled at once or just the "real" sell pulled first and then the 200K panicked as they might have actually sold some.

So then we end up with a farcical 1283 sell at 15.5, with nothing else until the 17.5s which goes through at 4.10pm to close it at 16.5.

This is the second day in a row that 200K has come in on the ask during the auction.

I don't care what anyone thinks, that's manipulation, and is supposedly illegal.

So I stick to my recent calls, there is suppression and accumulation going on here, God knows why, and geez I hope I am right that it's for a good reason and not anything bad...

Have a good weekend ZYLlots

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.