STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

ann, page-18

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Reiner

If you were there why did you not bother to introduce yourself to me and confirm it was me. No one approached me and told me who they were. As there were other posters there
    none of you spoke to each other.
    Pacino
    With your huge investment in the company you should have attended the AGM at least I did so you think.
    If you think my post is incorrect I remind you of my last post that said ASX enquiry( funding) was true.Regardless of where you live.

If you think my latest post has no grounds you are again out of touch. I predict there will be a lot of change to the board in the future and I wont be surprised that PB is not there.
    I was at the races and AB was in charge of proceedings. They got a free race the next meeting due to the stuff up of the spelling. THE STC are a great organisation to do business with and give very good value for money.

Up until now PB/STI have failed to deliver on any thing in the last !* months so you can say what you like about me but the S/pice says it all. Down 50%.
    Mickooz asked a very good question in if the product is so good why has`nt a big player snapped it up. IMO the answere given by PB was pathetic.
    Drug companies dont ignore Billion $ opportunities.

When you stoop to the levels of calling a person OLD MAN IT SHOWS your poor level of respect. It also highlighted PB personality and questions his fitness to be MD of any company and possibly why the market has a poor opinion of him. Any possible investor would have turned away after that performance. Just my opinion and have only stated the facts as I have always done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.