BGL 0.78% $1.27 bellevue gold limited

ann, page-6

1. 4,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    "What a nothing announcement.

The drill bit in June 2011 identified Priority Coal Targets. I wanted to see pretty colour pictures to see where and how big the identified coal seams are."

BORING.....

Why am I not surprised to read more repetitive negativity from the world's most disgruntled shareholder?

Vic...your posts are repetitive and even your sledges at me are unoriginal.

DRG have actually provided a succint, an encouraging summary of the geophysical data returned to them. They really didn't have to say anything at this point, but have obviously taken feedback on board to keep shareholders more informed. Most stake holders would be pleased with such news - and the rebound in the share price this morning suggests that those watching from the sidelines are dipping their toe in the water once more. The fact that there appears to be some shallow targets worthy of attention is highly positive for the stock.

You can find only fault in this announcement and that you knew all this back in June last year. What a shame.

Your opinion is in the minority, as most people (those buying on market) see this as further confirmation of what was revelaed last year - not simply a repetition of OLD news...it all gets down to your perspective.

Why not give yourself a break from stalking the DRG forum - it clearly brings you no joy whatsoever...even when the news is encouraging + positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.27
Change
-0.010(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.619B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.29 $1.30 $1.26 $9.447M 7.441M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26512 $1.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.27 63228 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.