SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

ann, page-10

1. 14,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Just a quick read, and I'm flat out at the momeent but my initial thoughts, might be off the market but appreciate any other thoughts?

The Abercrombie well looks really good right - "has completed its flow back operations and oil rates of between 380 BOPD and 630 BOPD (normalized 24 hour rates) were recorded prior to that operation being concluded."

No real problems on these, and we have confirmation of oil, so any improvement in flow rates from works is only going to improve things:

Australia II is on track
    Grettel II on track
    Spirit of America - looking good and TB's optimism, though muted as always is subtely thown in by: "The well bore has been assessed as “in excellent condition”"
    Defender: But they are looking to optimise pumping right?
    "We are in the process of running bottom hole pressure gauges to optimize the jet pump operation"

Am I missing anything, or is this looking ok right now - just no time to really look into it and compare against previous updates...

Any TB has a LT drilling contract, and is expanding his land share, so I hardly think the sky is falling down. I'm in fact pretty happy with this morning's update, and

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.