SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

ann, page-56

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Believe today's ANN is the pre-entry for a big banquite and the main courses will be put on the table in a good manner.

The picture has getting better than any time before and it is what we really want and why we brought in at the begianing but had to bear the pain and frustration for a long time.

Oil is there, in all our three big plays, right? yes, we have defender at hawk spring, with the Magic wells waiting for drill, we have SOA11, even there is not ready to mention the oil show, but it is very likely there is oil down there because we just re-do the works we have not finished properly before with much better rig and crew. we have Australia 2 and Gretal 2, both have excelent oil shows from loging, so it is jsut a waiting game really.

I admit we still have to wait for the confirmation but not with the kind of feeling of regret, nerverous, frustrated, angry, sucks and pessimitics we have had in the past dark days, it was really hurt......

I told myself there is light definitely at the end of tunnel and i did see it so it will not too far away to breath the fresh air and look at the sky.

i could felt better even i go out every cold night to get hard earned money because i could have a better feeling whenever i am thinking about SSN.

TB, please bring them on, thanks heaps.

one last thing for today: I like the feeing we unite together here.

Thanks everyone and have a relax weekend, except bloody EU soap drama.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.