SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

I'm encouraged by this update .... defender sounds dubious, but...

1. 6,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    I'm encouraged by this update .... defender sounds dubious, but everyhting looking ok :-)

Best bits for me:

Spirit of America US34 #2-29, (SSN 100% WI)
    "The troublesome salt section that caused several stuck bottom hole assemblies in the initial well has been successfully drilled using a heavy weight, oil based mud system along with a very conservative drilling approach being applied to the salt section. The well bore has been assessed as “in excellent condition” after it was extensively conditioned having reached the intermediate casing point."

Australia II 12KA 6, #1-29H, (SSN 100%, subject to a 33.34% back-in right)
    "During the work-over operations this week the first 12 hour shift was occupied attempting to kill the well with a 11.2 ppg brine fluid. This fluid density was insufficient and a 11.4 ppg fluid was required to overcome the reservoir pressure to enable the commencement of the work over. The reservoir pressure has exceeded our expectations. During the kill operations, 105 barrels of oil were recovered."

Abercrombie 1-10H (SSN WI 0.75%)
    "The Abercrombie well has completed its flow back operations and oil rates of between 380 BOPD and 630 BOPD (normalized 24 hour rates) were recorded prior to that operation being concluded."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.