DRK 0.00% 1.2¢ drake resources limited

ann, page-50

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Jjjwwwaaa,

The market is looking for higher grades, as that is what it recognises as profitable. This is in part due to the fact a large percentage of Cu and Ni mines in operation at the moment are high grade lower strike length.

So when a project comes along with lower grades, its quickly cast aside or sold because its never going to have that instant gratification that the majority of today's short sited traders are looking for.

If you are prepared to stick the shares in the bottom draw and average down when the chance presents then this is still a great buy and that sentiment for me has never changed even though I'm in this at 21.5 .

Returning to wether these grades can work just ask stock analysis. Also jump onto you tube and look up copper mining casey research and the numbers there may just open your eyes.

Lets not forget either that Australia lacks ready infrastructure for processing Ni and Cu, and projects here with these grades fail or get smoked out due to high costs shipping etc.

But Sweden being the Ni Cu capital of the world have ample infrastructure ready to go for drake, so provided this proves open in all directions, which has already been done I believe, this will be a mine wether that's 6 months 12 months 18 months who cares, plenty of chance to accumulate.

Those who sold are clearly looking for a faster return and are blinded by there past experiences with low grade projects in Aus.

Just my thoughts. Make sure you check out the video

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.