ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

paprika:TV is a highly respected poster in here because of his...

1. 30,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    paprika:

TV is a highly respected poster in here because of his extensive and thorough knowledge of the company and the sector.

There is such complexity involved, not just in the technologies, but in the industry application and acceptance process that if you are making judgements solely based on SP predictions, and whether a poster is making positive contributions compared with negative, then with respect, you're going to be a bit lost in space.

If making quick big money out of bios (actually this isn't a bio it's a technology support and enhancement) were so easy as to make a few quick assessments everyone would be doing it.

Those of us who take the time to try to understand what is going on, have reason to remain enthused about ADO because we understand why delays have occurred. We all have our moments of being discouraged at times, that's normal but I don't think there is a whole lot of that now because there is so much ADO activity.

TV has traded the stock. But I'd suggest you take his suggestion and look at the past and present lists of top shareholders and change of holding notices because the fact that they are accumulating does say a lot. You also need to think about how quickly this one will move up when the moves are on. It's only a matter of time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $9.138K 481.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24420 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 582019 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.