GGE 0.00% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

ann, page-19

1. 158 Posts.
    Looks like the rumour has come from a credible source.... Sarcasm,,,

GGE Thread Post #10201216

Next thing we will see Whiskey joining the GGE thread to ramp the stock into oblivion, bit like what happened when he was ramping GGP and then BCC.

From what I understand, GGP have had a huge % of their leases expire, perhaps these expired leases are on the target list. Bit worried about what it would look like with GGE doing any type of "deals" with GGP - but that said, the clowns (management) over at GGP have proven to be masters of cutting themselves pretty poor deals, so maybe this is a good thing for us here :)

Like I have said previously, if we are going to do any business with the mugs at GGP, I pray that it does not involve appointing any members of their "team" to GGE.

I will keep accumulating GGE while its undervalued, but if I see the name Steve Graves or Chris Richie and the word "joining" in a GGE announcement.... I will be dumping the lot lol.

O & G game is funny huh, seems like the market is only interested on speculation.... actual solid results don't account for much, especially these days - most likely the end of the market I am in.

Rumours and speculation aside, the entire market seems very strange at the moment, significant volume days on the back of really stella announcements seem to account for minimal games (churning / capping / pass the parcel what ever), shockers announcements have been coming thick and fast, with 40-50% daily sells offs across my 2 watch lists, almost weekly another company looks to be going under....sad really for all the small guys.

My guess is that two many retail investors are getting burnt too often at the moment, and are taking what they have left to invest outside of the ASX.

With all that being said, I still believe we are on to a good thing with these guys, lots of good signs - hopefully just a matter of time till we spring and rerate this puppy.

Noof

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $986 164.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1940000 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2349825 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.21am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.