PYC 0.00% 12.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

ANN

1. 74 Posts.
    http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/75/15_Supplement/2645

Already been reported SoT by Soucek group.  

PYC's CPP does NOT, as some have suggested, target cancer cells or normal cells.  It is a general all cell cell-penetration-peptide that once tagged to Omomyc increased entry over the Omomyc protein only.  Same thing shown by Soucek with nanacarrier tech and with their own Omomyc peptide derivative.  This is why PYC had to inject it directly into tumor.  I am sure next up they will start to look at PK and stability and basic ADME of the PYC CPP-Omomyc product, as Andrew asked about, which are very valid questions.  It is a step in the right direction, and the future results will be very important in determining whether there is a development path forward or not.  Is the CPP part stable in the circulation? Since it doesn't target cancer cells specifically, does it accumulate in specific cells or organs?  This is likely part of the reason that Soucek dropped the CPP approach and shifted the nanocarrier approach, in which the nanoparticles can be coated with a peptide or antibody that acts to home the nanocarriers to the target cancer cells, and then release the Omomyc payload (inside the nanocarrier) into the cells.  Again, great for PYC that they could reproduce the initial results, but a long way to go, step by step.

As Andrew has said and posted often on, this forum is not about actually discussing the progress impartially, but instead is a cheerleader forum where everything is kittens and rainbows and information that raises the share price, misleading or not, should be cheered.  No wonder I don't post anymore!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $559.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $185.3K 1.515M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166662 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 39575 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.