PYC 0.00% 12.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Hi SoT, Regarding the small molecule comparison, they are really...

1. 74 Posts.
    Hi SoT,

Regarding the small molecule comparison, they are really not comparable, as the free fraction and PK for a small molecule is drastically different from the CPP-Omomyc, and the small molecule will diffuse in and out of cells, whereas the Omomyc once delivered is not coming out, so it is possible that other cell populations would act as a sink thereby increasing the needed effective dose. I was not trying to suggest it needs to be targeted, only that posters suggesting it does, were incorrect. The patients in this case are likely in the hospital setting anyways, and the compound could be dosed via IV.

No I am not surprised in no signs of tox. I would be surprised if there was. Injecting directly into the tumor and wanting it to kill the cells, not sure how you would read tox anyways, it is just not setup for that. Systemic delivery is where tox could come into play, but imho I dont see this being an issue at all, and Soucek has suggested Omomyc is well tolerated, but again, not sure. I see the biggest issue being 1) in vivo stability of the CPP-Omomyc....meaning the CPP portion is not stable in the bloodstream and is cut up by proteases, rendering it non-functional...2) simple distribution once dosed IV, I think you might see organ accumulation, and lastly 3) immunogenicity, a concern always for a biologic of any sort. With that said, really nothing to debate/discuss until the experiments are done on these, maybe they are all fine and non-issues, lets just wait and see, but again, this is for use in their POC data package since they do not currently have the rights to Omomyc, but the findings could be easily transferable to any proprietary PYC inhibitor that they identify, which is probably why they are running them now with Omomyc.

Its a long process, and any stage can present hurdles, but this is the first time in memory that PYC has a clear strategy for getting toward a pre-clinical candidate and generating a pre-clinical data package that could potentially be licensed out in the future, so they deserve some credit for that. I hope they can quicken the pace and generate the needed data to really make a compelling POC data package, and continue to clearly update their shareholders on their progress toward these goals (not over update, but keep informed) since almost all of you are betting on their success!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $559.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $185.3K 1.515M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166662 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 39575 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.